Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Velvet Thrust - first impressions

Holy fuck (ha!) those people are flexible.

Some of the oral sex looked both awkward and uncomfortable.  I did not understand the whole "shake head back and forth on clit" thing, although that may be lack of experience.  Also, sucking on the clit?  How is that not painful?  I am tragically inexperienced when it comes to cunnilingus, though, so I'm obviously not the best judge.

Most of the fellatio just looked awkward, but there was one scene where the girl seemed to really enjoy doing it, and that was hot.

There was more foreplay in any given scene than there has been in almost any of my sexual encounters.  That's sad.

I was very uncomfortable with the ejaculation scenes.  I do not understand the appeal.

The toy scenes were hot.  Except where the sleeve kept wanting to come off and he had to wrestle it back on.  That was just funny.

The scene where the guy kept pulling back too much and popping out, and the girl made surprised (but not in a sexy way) noises, was hilarious.  "Oooo, Ooooooh, Ooooo, huh?  Ooooo, oooooooo, huh?"  

I can see why Julian is one of the "hottest men in adult entertainment."  He's attractive, and he looks like he enjoys himself for the most part.

The music really is as bad as they say.

I can't remember ever seeing a vagina up close like that.  It was interesting.  I'm a little less afraid to look at my own after that, not as worried that I'm freakishly deformed.

I did not get off, but I did get turned on.  Actually, I was surprised how arousing it was.  The first scene was so bad, and the oral sex was just never-ending and didn't do anything for me, but I was pleasantly surprised by my reaction to some of the other scenes.

It would be a lot hotter if everyone looked like they were enjoying themselves.  The scenes that were most arousing were the ones where the actors got noisy and looked authentic.  

The scene where the girl hid her yawn behind her hair was not hot.  But it was funny.

All in all, not a wasted hour.

No comments: