Saturday, January 5, 2008

UPS

I loved the Mini Gallant.  So small, so purple, so non-threateningly cute.

It was the first vibrator I owned that I really enjoyed.  I think I've mentioned my fear of the Rabbit Habit (that thing's huge!) and my Silver Bullet is a little too intense.

The Mini Gallant, though, was perfect.  

It takes weeks of preparation, several rituals and the correct alignment of the moon and planets for me to have the drive to even begin to masturbate, and to have a really pleasant session, well... it probably happens a few times a year.  I had one such session with my Mini Gallant.  

Mid-morning, it was probably on a Wednesday (my day off), and I was feeling good.  I read some erotica, played a fantasy-reel in my head, and had a very pleasant time.  It was one of those times when I could almost push myself over the edge - body tense, pushing up against the vibrator.  

Afterwards, I had a fabulous shower, washed my hair, toweled off and came back into the room, a spring in my step.  I had no idea the horror that awaited me.  

There, on the floor, was my beloved Mini Gallant, repurposed as a dog toy.  My dog looked up at me, wagged his tail, and went back to gnawing on the toy.  

I rescued Mini before it was chewed to bits, but the damage was done.  It was covered in puncture marks and the motor wheezed.  Not that I could have used it after that, anyway.  No amount of cleaner would be enough to wash my brain of the sight of my purple vibrator between my dogs paws.

It's been quite a while.  But there's a UPS package waiting for me, and I'm going to get started on those rituals right away.

No comments: